- 1 year or more of relevant work experience
- Mechanically Inclined
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong organization, prioritization and time manag
- Calm Under Pressure
Titanium Energy Services
Titanium Energy Services is an independently owned & operated oilfield service company offering integrated well intervention solutions from cradle to grave with Coiled Tubing, E-Coil, Wireline, Nitrogen and Fluid Pumping Services.
The Mechanic will maintain and repair a fleet of Coiled Titanium Well Serving trucks to ensure maximum availability of the units for providing service to our clients. This position will report to the District Manager and work closely with other Titanium Energy Services Mechanics, division managers and outside suppliers.
- Provide timely maintenance of trucks on a continuous basis.
- All activities are carried out within the foundation of our Core Values.
- Always exhibits a positive and professional corporate image to customers and the general public. Maintains and exhibits a positive “CAN DO” attitude towards customers, other service companies, and all Titanium employees.
- Repair of all truck components on an as-needed basis including the repair of winch hydraulics and generator systems.
- Perform regular truck maintenance including DOT inspection preparation.
- Guide truck operators in the performance of routine truck maintenance.
- Provide assistance to develop and document Standard Operating Procedures for truck maintenance and operation.
- Provide and keep maintenance and repair records along with an inventory of frequently used parts.
- Assist with the commissioning of new trucks.
- Identify safety hazards and recommend and implement changes to policy and procedures.
- Perform occasional and miscellaneous general fabrication.
- Travel to field locations to perform on-site repairs as necessary.
· To read, understand, and comply with this firm\'s health, safety and environment policy, safe work practices, procedures, and rules along with all regulatory standards and regulations.
· To notify management of any unsafe conditions, acts, or environmental risks that may endanger the health and safety of workers or adversely affect the environment.
· To report all near-miss incidents, accidents, injuries, safety concerns and illness to the supervisor as soon as possible.
- Crew Housing availability
- Base salary and competitive job bonuses
- Benefits package starting on day 1, including:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fuel card discount program for employees
- Extensive training including all needed oilfield tickets
- Excellent mentorship program
- Safety rewards program
- Lucrative recruitment bonus program
- Progression opportunities in all divisions